Silver Tree Services Ltd. was set up by Paul Craddock in 2011 after ten years spent qualifying and gaining experience within the industry.
Paul’s career started in tree felling, chemical spraying, tree recognition and tree surveying. This progressed onto managing teams throughout the Southwest in tree works, including tree reduction and thinning, habitat management and finally a number of months expanding his knowledge working abroad in Australia and New Zealand.
After returning to the UK with a wealth of knowledge in all areas of the Horticultural and Arboricultural industry, Paul now runs Silver Tree Services. Together with his team, they focus on delivering a quality service in Gloucestershire, delivering everything from Tree works to Ground works, Landscaping, Fencing and Maintenance.
Industry recognised qualifications:
- CS30 – Maintain Chainsaw
- CS31 – Fell Small Trees
- CS32 – Fell and process medium trees
- CS34 – Process individual windblown trees
- CS35 – Process multiple windblown trees
- CS36 – Cross-cut and stack
- CS38 – Climb trees and perform aerial rescue
- CS39 – Operate the chainsaw from a rope and harness
Chemical Spraying Certifications
- PA1 – Foundation module in the safe use of pesticides
- PA6a – Hand Held Applicators
Traffic Management Certifications
- Unit 10 – Signing lighting and guarding (traffic management)
- Unit 12a and 12b – High Speed Traffic management
- Unit 12d – Low Speed Traffic management operative
- Brushcutter and Trimmers Lantra Certificate
- Mobile Elevated Work Platform (MEWP)
- Manual Handling certificated
- NEBOSH Level 3 in Occupational Health and Safety
- First Aid at Work Qualified
We have worked with numerous clients in the public and private sector. View our notable clients here.